» Comics - GamesMonstersPlay-14 - June 30th, 2011, 11:54 am

Average Rating: None
« First Page ‹ Previous Page Next Page › Latest Page »

« First Page ‹ Previous Page Next Page › Latest Page »

Author Comments

Post A Comment

Comments

  ( Reply )

Um...wouldn't it be tactically more sound to try to go around, and not announce yourselves just yet? They're still in the Forest of Peril after all. If you bust out your weapons now, they'll be ready to deal with you well before you get close to the castle.

posted by Roaming Shadow (Guest) on June 30th, 2011, 12:11 pm



  ( Reply )

Kiley is pure cute!!

posted by Will (Guest) on June 30th, 2011, 11:22 pm



  ( Reply )

@ Gabriels:

Winning or losing here isnt' the issue. Remember, this is planet Gygax, meaning there's surely magic around. Unless they they leave no survivors (not going to happen), then word will get ahead. Then you prepare your defences, mundane and magical, to combat the threat. When you combine knowledge and magic, things get exponentially more difficult and dangerous.

posted by Roaming Shadow (Guest) on June 30th, 2011, 11:35 pm



  ( Reply )

Ally & Co. have to deal with Krassus' thugs sooner or later. Sooner is better than later, for reasons which should be obvious? And since this particular encampment *seems* to be fairly low-powered, it can serve as a benchmark for the *least* amount of danger they can expect to face.

posted by Cubist on July 1st, 2011, 6:39 am



  ( Reply )

Go around? But what about all the phat lewt you get from beating up random mobs, and don't forget the XP. They need to level up before they get to the boss.

What?

posted by Salen (Guest) on July 1st, 2011, 8:07 am





 
( Reply )

Basically what Cubist said... smaller encampments can be dealt with fairly easily. Besides, Ally might have a trick or two up her sleeve. Trust me, she has a lot of sleeves. :P

posted by DarkwingDork on July 1st, 2011, 8:07 am



  ( Reply )

The other thing is if you sneak by them then engage further on, you run the risk of having the guys you slipped by running up and putting a dagger in your back while you're occupied kicking someone else's tail.

posted by warhawk (Guest) on February 10th, 2013, 12:13 pm



Post A Comment